As experts in the field of training High Performance athletes, the Tempus team will get you stronger, more explosive and faster so that you can get back to camp in your best condition ever. Our program includes instruction in explosive power development, proper weight training techniques, nutrition for athletes and injury prevention. Athletes are closely supervised as the coach takes them through an intense 90 minute workout and attention is always paid to proper technique and safety.
The workout consists of functionally sound strength training and conditioning with a strong focus on basic and proper technique. The workout becomes progressively more challenging once basic techniques have been mastered. The groups are kept small, no more than 10 per group, to allow maximum individual attention.
- SPEED – Acceleration, Deceleration, Linear and Lateral Movement Techniques, Running Mechanics, Footwork
- EXPLOSIVE POWER – Olympic Lifting, Plyometrics, Medicine Ball, Jumping & Landing Techniques to be able to create the maximum amount of force possible on the ice
- STRENGTH – Total body approach using a conjugated periodization system to create strong athletes
- CONDITIONING – Educate athlete and train appropriate energy system to be ready on every shift with maximum recovery.
- INJURY REDUCTION – Increase flexibility through proper warm up and cool down instruction
- NUTRITION EDUCATION – Lessons, Tips and Advice
For Tempus Performance’s summer sessions we offer group training 3 nights a week. Sessions run 8 weeks and begin at the beginning of each month
We have 3 Levels :
Level 1: Competitive players ages 14-16
Level 2: Competitive Players ages 16-18
Level 3: Pro Level Ages 18+
Speed and Strength Program Details
|Group Size||8 athletes|
|Frequency||3x per week|
|Start||First Monday of each month|
|Sports Specific||Hockey, Baseball, Soccer, MMA, Muay Thai|
|Session Duration||90 Mins|
|Includes||Speed training, Functional training, Plyometrics, Strength training, Power training.|
|Cost||Please contact email@example.com|
To Sign up for our camps or if you have any other questions please e-mail Costa@Tempusperformance.com
Please check out our youtube page (link at the top) and our facebook page at www.facebook.com/tempusperformance for a peek at how we train our athletes.